DISPOSABLE MOPS• Pads are thrown away after only one use.
• One pad cleans only one room—about 60-100 sq. feet.
• One mop is needed for dusting; another different mop is needed for “wet” cleaning (with chemicals).
SPONGE AND STRING MOPS• Can’t be used for dusting.
• Sponge pad is not removable, nor washable.
• Smears and leaves residue.
• Need chemical cleansers.
• Reusable—wash the Starfiber pad up to 300 times!
• One pad can clean every room in your entire home--thousands of sq. feet!
• StarMop can dust AND clean your entire home—no chemicals necessary.
• Dusts, cleans and polishes.
• Starfiber pad is re-movable, and re-washable 300 times.
• Leaves absolutely no streaks or residue.
• Water is all you need!